Situated less than three (crow) miles south of the Red River, these roughly 164 acres of Clay County high- ground are ready for its next owner. Inspiring, 360-degree views from the ranch’s peak elevation of 950’ give the feeling of being on top of the world. Slowly sloping terrain of native pasture grasses leads to a pond of approximately 2.8 surface acres (at capacity)
Notable improvements to the property within the last two years include a new water well producing approximately 6-7 gpm at a depth of 160’. New electrical service was brought to the “future homesite” via a buried line (~2600 linear feet) in conduit to preserve aesthetic sightlines. A 200 amp service at ground level was also installed capable of accommodating virtually any future, residential need. New five-strand, barbed-wire fencing was completed in 2021 covering approximately 70 percent of the perimeter while the remaining 30 percent or so is in good repair and capable of turning stock.
Listing Agent: Eric Walsh Courtesy of: Compass RE Texas, LLC Properties marked by the NTREIS Logo are courtesy of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service. Property listing data provided by NTREIS multiple listing service. You may not reproduce or redistribute this data, it is for viewing purposes only. This data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS. Updated: 9th August, 2022 9:45 AM (UTC)
powered by Keller Williams Realty
Office -- 5049 Edwards Ranch Clearfork, Fort Worth, TX 76109